Welcome to our beautiful 176 acre Christmas Tree and Pumpkin Farm... Merry Farms!
Merry Farms enjoys:
- Beautiful rolling hills
- A 3 km long laneway winding through the farm
- 3 acres of pond & lakes with a maintained hiking trail around the lake
- The farm is also home to a school attended by 150 children.
The children will enjoy a day on the farm and learn about the environment through hands on experience. They will have a chance to enhance their knowledge of agriculture through a variety of activities while at the same time enhancing their curriculum based on their age. Children will have a chance to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins and visit the pumpkin patch by tractor drawn wagon.
After some learning time they will then get a chance to enjoy some of the other activities on the farm including:
- Visit with the farm animals that live on the farm - Clydesdale horses, pigs and goats.
- Have a chance to relax at the Adventure Park which includes 5 different slides, pumpkin bowling, tractor tire climb, tetherball, haybale mountain, pumpkin tic tac toe, corn digging pit, giant sandbox, rope web course, giant mountain climb, spider web, soundgarden, lasso the bull and new this year our Wooden Train playground
Our farm is visited by thousands of children every Fall/Christmas and they love the experience! We look forward to being able to help your children grow and learn about how agriculture is an important part of everyone’s lives while having a great time! We look forward to meeting you, The Merry Family.